Laura M. Mosler
Laura M. Mosler, 85, of 217 Villa Nova Blvd. in St.Marys, died Thursday March 1, 2007 at the St.Rita’s Medical Center in Lima.
She was born June 8, 1921 in Noble Twp. - Auglaize Co., OH to Edward & Theresa (Becher) Doseck.
On July 3, 1942 she married Clinton Mosler, who preceded her in death August 31, 1995.
She is survived by:
· Son Clinton Marvin (Dorothy) Mosler of Hardyville, KY
· Daughter Judy (Robert) Lucas of St.Marys, OH
· Eight grandchildren 24 great-grandchildren
· Brother Nick (Barbara) Doseck of Botkins, OH
· Brother Joseph Doseck of St.Marys, OH
· Brother Charles (Juanita) Doseck of St.Marys, OH
· Brother Bill (Marge) Doseck of St.Marys, OH
· Brother Phil (Ruth) Doseck of St.Marys, OH
· Sister Theresa (Alex) Fellows of Sebring, FL
She was preceded in death by her parents; grandsons, Clifford Spencer Gibson-Lucas and Clinton Marvin Mosler, Jr.; brothers Edward Doseck and Fred Doseck.
She retired from Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company in St.Marys where she had been a production worker.
She was a member of the Calvary Chapel Independent Baptist Church in Minster, OH, American Legion Post # 323 Auxiliary and the Ft.Barbee Chapter #119 DAV Auxiliary, both in St.Marys.
She performed countless hours of volunteer work, and enjoyed spending time with her family.
Services are scheduled 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 6, 2007 at Miller-Long and Folk Funeral Home (High Street Chapel) 314 W. High St., St.Marys, OH with Pastor Greg Ewing officiating. Burial will follow at the Elm Grove Cemetery in St.Marys, OH.
Visitation will be held 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 Monday, March 5 at Miller-Long and Folk Funeral Home on High Street. Memorial contributions may be directed to the Mission Fund of the church. condolences may be e-mailed directly to the family via the link Send Condolences above right.